Nicman Group's Dedicated Hosting
Available in all Data Centers
Nicman’s Group dedicated hosting is a specialized type of hosting service which makes it possible for our clients to have full or near-full access to an entire server. This is a key difference from a shared hosting plan where the server resources are shared between several clients. Your organization is leasing the entire server and all of the resources associated with the server for use at its discretion.
Our standard dedicated servers Options:
- Dell Servers Generation 11 & 12.
- Up to 2 Intel Octo (8) Core Processors.
- Up to 512GB of dedicated RAM memory.
- Up to 24 - 2TB Hard Drives.
- 1-10Gbps Network Ports.
- All Operating Systems are supported.
- IPv4 and IPv6 IP addresses available.
- Web Hosting Software available.
- Remote Access Card /w IPKVM.
Hardware Used for Dedicated Hosting
In Nicman Data Centers
Standard Included Support
- Operating System Reloads
- Server Reboots
- 2-Hour Failed Hardware Replacement (SLA Backed)
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack Filtering (Server Side Only)
- Detailed Bandwidth Utilization Graphs
- Bandwidth Overage Protection
- All North American Based Support Staff
- 24 hour Email Support (primary communication channel)
- Phone Support (emergency communication channel)